• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

omega 6

Marlene

It's subjective but I feel with how tied in we are with Gerber once we paid for the Edge Fx and Envision cutter. We invest in buying gerber foil and material from them day in and day out to keep our business running.

If I was part of Gerber, my goal would be to improve the software; so that my clients that use my machines and buy material from us can consume more materials. How would I accomplish that? I would do that by suppling them with better software and improving the user experience with in the program.

Upgrade price $199 but I understand that $349 is minimal in the gran scheme of things looking at this once again using ignoring my engineering side of the brain.

Gerber equipment is made to last and that is why people invest in it. there are 4Bs out there running just fine and making money for people. we are running a plotter, HS plus 15 that is older than some on this site and in all the years, I've only had issues when it needed to be cleaned and there once was a little part that needed to be replaced and that's it. you rarely see a post from a Gerber user saying their equipment is down as it just never is. Our Edge 2 is also old and works great. so because of that, we consume plenty of material. just how would you improved the software any better than they have and will continue to do? the price is normal for the industry. sure I'd love a $199 upgrade would be great but I don't expect we wil ever see that