• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

OMG - I forgot to move the head back to capping station!!!

gabagoo

I would say he was off playing golf, but it is probably too cold up North!

:thumb:

well it was 7 pm...isn't that enough? Cut me a break guys :banghead:

I do the work of 3 people all day continually multi tasking and I really dont stop...except for a lunch out...but then right back at it. Anything past 10 or 11 hours and I really start screwing up.....

Me tinks golf is done for the year...although I could go out tomorrow if there is no long frost delay....Brrrrrrr FORE!!!!!!!

thewood

Me tinks golf is done for the year...although I could go out tomorrow if there is no long frost delay....Brrrrrrr FORE!!!!!!!

We've been lucky here--been teeing off around 9 am with minimal frost. But tomorrow morning looks like a cold one. Ideally, I like to start at 7:30 or 8:00.

gabagoo

We've been lucky here--been teeing off around 9 am with minimal frost. But tomorrow morning looks like a cold one. Ideally, I like to start at 7:30 or 8:00.

Last weekend may have been my last as this morning this strange white stuff was blowing around lol...

you poor deprived man..... you better be making tons of money if you working that hard....just remember you need time to spend it too!!! :U Rock:

Nah, I'm just bustin your chops. I take lunch break most days.
Of course I make loads of money, this is the easiest business in the world! Put a sign out front and the billions just roll right in the door...lol
:toasting::toasting::toasting: