• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

OPEN CLOSED OPEN CLOSED to display in a window

thewvsignguy

For the last 4 years every few months we have to make new hours vinyl numbers for this business. The price keeps going up for them because I'm tired of doing it and I would like to suggest a better solution.

So here is what I'm looking for:

They close during the middle of the day, and need a sign that can stick to a door (suction cups) that can display two separate open/close times per day (ex: 8 am-1 pm, 4 pm-8 pm). They change the open/close hours around quite a bit, so something changeable.

Any one know any suppliers for this?

d fleming

Here's yer sign

Attachments

• will-return-sign.jpg
    will-return-sign.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 91

thewvsignguy

Sintra sign w/ dry-erase laminate over the hours area = no more driving over there for you.

We've actually done a few on static cling clear w/ dry erase vinyl applied so it still applies to the interior of the glass and they can write the hours on there when they want.

good one....

Thin steel sheet suction cups each corner. Lay vinyl sign layout. Magnetic numbers to change times as often as possible.

Printed chalk board looks real nice and just a section to handwrite times.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ya know, it just might be cheaper for them to hire a grunt, just to sit in a chair and tell people they are closed. He/she doesn't even hafta answer the phone. Just turn potential customers away. Slick move on their part. :rolleyes:

Marlene

Sam's club and probably Costco sell lighted hours signs that they could reprogram with their ever changing hours. these range from about $150 down to $29

Attachments

• open signs.jpg
    open signs.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 93
We have made these for our business as well as others. We put the hours on 1/8" PVC with cut vinyl letters. Then we have two velcro tabs permanently stuck to the window and two velcro tabs stuck to the top of the sign so it can be changed out quickly and easily. For our shop we have one that says, "We will be closed (from this date to that date) in observance of the holiday season". We also have one that says "Out to lunch. We will return very shortly". These are very handy.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20151006_111757.jpg
    20151006_111757.jpg
    251.7 KB · Views: 114