• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Opinions? new shop van wrap

Wraps ink

Re working our brand and new wraps for the shop vehicles not sure which one is best

Attachments

• design.jpg
    design.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 87

neil_se

I like option A, the business name is the main feature and the light blue ties in nicely around the back of the logo. I question whether a phone number is really necessary though.

C

ColoPrinthead

I think the ones with blue on top come across as dark and don't demand as much attention to the company name and logo. I would consider moving the logo to the back of the vehicle on the last or at least get the circle further from the driver's side window.

Its fun to see your branding develop.

phototec

One trick I use is to convert the designs into B&W then squint a little bit and see which one stands out with the most contrast and is the easiest to READ (see below).

For me, the first one makes more since, and has the most contrast.

Last opinion, in #3 the "Wi" is to big and over powering, takes away from the name, etc.

Remember, you did ask for opinions!

:smile:

Attachments

• design B&W.jpg
    design B&W.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 76

TammieH

I prefer the bottom one as well, not sure about the bullet points though. I think you want the van to sell vehicle wraps, for the the general more dense population, perhaps state that.

SignStudent

I like the layout of the bottom one best but I'm not a fan of the grey to white gradient. Maybe make that a solid light blue.

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber

I would create the other side of all the designs and see what they look like before you invest a lot of time on any of them. Some times slanted graphics dont work out well on the opposite side.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ya know, you can make a case for any one of them. They'll all work and they'll all suck equally. It's all personal preference.

Most sign people can stand on either side of the fence and either rip something apart or build it up for different reasons.

With the bottom one, I think if you gave all your copy the same slant, it would improve that one greatly. I also agree, the bullet points are a little weak, I'd eliminate them.

The others with white bottoms will get dirty rather quickly and also make the bottom kinda disappear which is weird.

So, I still like the bottom one so far. :thumb:

2B

bottom one,

needs the URL make it bigger than the phone and the bullet points are fine as not everyone will want a wrap but maybe looking for one of your other services

Jeff

Good clean layouts for a wrap, unlike most I see.

I like the bottom one, although I would like to see the "wi" smaller and name bigger.

I also wonder if you have tried that on the other side, unfortunately I don't think it will read/look as nice.

Jillbeans

I'd select the center option. I'd remove the phone beside the phone number.
Maybe eliminate phone number altogether. Make sure your slants are the same on the italics on all of the versions.
They all read as Wrap Sink to me.
Love....Jill

AylmerSigns

Good!

We're liking the first one, but would put the grey texture from the last one, on the top section...It gives it a deeper look.

Awesome work!

Kwiksigns

wookie
Middle one. Take off graphic solutions, nobody knows what that means. If you wan tto add the brand tagline to it you can, but i would make it small. take off phone symbol. make the blue darker and take the gradient in the white from number 3. I like them.