• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Opinions? new shop van wrap

Wraps ink

Changes

I made a few changes I think I like this one the best

Attachments

• design3.jpg
    design3.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 68

Wraps ink

Phone

I will most likely lose the phone icon and change the web site to read WrapsInk.com I laid out the other side and it works pretty well. Thanks for all the suggestions. Im sick of seeing wraps with diamond plate and pre-made fills they are everywhere down here.

Kwiksigns

wookie
I would keep the phone number and website at the same angle as the rest of the copy. it bothers me. it looks good though.

Wraps ink

last one

I'm liking the phone icon just styled it a little differently and slanted the phone and web

Attachments

• design4.jpg
    design4.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 62

Kwiksigns

wookie
i mean, you could tweak every little thing to death. What the question at this point is, what do you think? you could have wrapped it 3 different times with the first post.

Jillbeans

Final one...change Graphic Solutions to yellow.
Kerning in phone # needs tweaking.
But I agree, I am glad to not see tru-fire, diamond plate, or any of that yadda yadda stuff.

Marlene

I will most likely lose the phone icon

the phone doesn't work even re-worked. your choice but it looks odd and not needed as people have figured out what to do with a phone number by now.

cooltouch

2 and 3 are clean. 3 stands out more in my opinion because of break up of color. It's very simple to the point. Many wraps these days are impossible to read. Great job!