• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Our new president elect

Johnny Best

3CA1CEDC-BC2F-4D8E-AD3D-819F943D194E.jpeg

dypinc

Quit demeaning the turkeys. The one they're tying to put in by the steal is way dumber and with dementia.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Where are the plugs ??

Until his own party relieves him of his duties, he's gonna give a lotta ammunition for comedians worldwide.

ikarasu

Unless he buys some fancy mustard or wears the wrong suite color...then it's all bets are off :p

Every political figure gets mocked / ridiculed, it's part of the job. I just hope they can be more original with Biden and not just scream "he's orange" or "look at his hair" a million times

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, or hold up his detached-bleeding head or say out loud, ya wanna blow up the white house. If we got rid of Hollywood, this place would be a whole lot better. When ya have people who take weeks and weeks to pretend who they are...... and still not believable telling us how it is....... I mean, these people are pretty dumb to begin with, then they want us to believe what they think ?? How stupid is that ?? Oh yeah, like Barbara stresisand or cher are people to listen to...... Billy crystal or some of the other loonies. Really, why don't they stick to performing, that's all they got. I used to like deniro, but when someone starts throwing those kinda words around, I lose ALL respect for him and the many other like him. Talk about cyber muscles, these people,do it right on television, cause they know they're safe there. Ya only see these people,doing these things in interviews....... ya never hear of them talking like this at their favorite pub or restaurant.

fixtureman

Unless he buys some fancy mustard or wears the wrong suite color...then it's all bets are off :p

Every political figure gets mocked / ridiculed, it's part of the job. I just hope they can be more original with Biden and not just scream "he's orange" or "look at his hair" a million times

Not true Obama didn't get mocked as the left fake news would try and keep anything bad out of their newscast

ikarasu

Not true Obama didn't get mocked as the left fake news would try and keep anything bad out of their newscast
Obama was president before I paid a lot of attention to politics.

But I remember all the news stations (or at least a lot of online presence ones) focusing on him asking for Dijon mustard insinuating he was stuck up for it.

I also remember him wearing a tan suit getting a lot of attention.

I remember bill Clinton getting mocked a ton for his famous oval office activities, and the way he talks.

I remember bush being portrayed as a stumbling idiot who takes allll the shame from being fooled twice.

If you're famous.... You'll get mocked, it's just the way it is. I'm sure the left will mock Biden less than they mocked Trump, and The right mocked Trump less than they'll mock Biden... news is more about ratings than it is about news these days, and they play to their base.

I will say this though... I cant see them ever making a show about Obama like they did with Trump... My cartoon president is just stupid. All it is is jokes about his kids being dumb, him being orange and liking diet coke. I'm sure if the same style cartoon was made about Obama... it'd be deemed racist and taken off the air before the first episode even started.

But, I still believe Biden will be made fun of just as much as Trump was... hopefully in a funnier, wittier way

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Come on man the victim shits old. Every president gets made fun of and called out for petty crap. Some (most) wear it well and one doesn't. Has everyone forgot "potatoe" which was well before the internet? You couldn't find a radio station that didn't bring it up 100 times a day. Obama talked painfully sloooow and thought about every word which limited the ammo, trump not so much. If you instantaneously blurt out every stupid thing that pops into your head you're gonna get picked on, that's life.
Nice turkey, looks more like harris though

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
ikarasu said:
Biden will never be president so maybe not.

Are you suggesting Biden is going to be assassinated before taking office? A bullet to Biden's brain is the only thing that will prevent him from being inaugurated on January 20.

The election is done. The vote counts in all the key battle-ground states in question are being certified. It is a foregone conclusion Biden will be sworn in as the next President unless someone kills him first. And if that happens, the US will have its first female President. The folks on the far right might want to keep a political moderate like Biden alive if they're not hopelessly stupid. Trump's "legal team" got nowhere with the dozens of lawsuits, especially when those attorneys were pressed for evidence and specific details of the harms they were claiming. They had nothing. And they could only say nothing of substance to those judges, knowing 100% full well that a lawyer willfully lying to a judge carries very harsh consequences.

I think Trump's election loss gives the GOP an excellent opportunity to clean house, re-set and get ready for 2024. But they're going to get nowhere staying hitched to the Trump Train. Trump has a likely chance of being a convicted felon and even a prison inmate by 2024, considering all the legal $#!+ waiting when Trump once again becomes an ordinary citizen on January 21. Trump's own idiotic choices with the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic will be an albatross permanently hanged around his neck. By next March, when the US death toll is around 500,000, watch how the blame game evolves. It's going to be mind-boggling how many politicians from both parties use Trump as a scapegoat for the carnage. By this time next year Trump will be far in the rear view mirror as far as GOP ambitions are concerned. I think the GOP will have its hands washed free of Trump by Summer of 2021.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:roflmao:
No one's gonna shoot his a$$. His own party will find him incompetent, just as been being said along. Then, your Harris p!ssant will be in charge. That's been the plan all along in case you're too thick to have figured it out.

Yep, fair and square on the up & up election. Watch for the rest of the story to pan out.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I just can't believe that covid is still here after the election. Or is the election not over yet.... Twilight zone shit is going on, crazy man!
Bobby that's a lot of words, how do you not get blisters on your fingers?

ikarasu

I'll bet $100 to anyone who wants to that unless Biden gets physically sick,or murdered, he'll be president for the next four years.

That goes for anyone who thinks trump still had a shot at getting the results over turned... Or anyone who Thinks this is all a ploy to declare him mentally unfit and seat Harris.

He's going to run for four years then they put her up for presidency... They've pretty much said that's their plan. It would be political suicide and they'd never win the presidency again, it's not worth it to declare him unfit just to get her the presidency.

I'm willing to put my money mouth and beliefs are... I hope others are too!

*CAD not usd. Usd is too rich for my blood.

• Agree
Reactions: JCP

Johnny Best

A bullet to Biden's brain is the only thing that will prevent him from being inaugurated on January 20.

First of all a bullet to his brain would not faze him. His brain is already damaged. I feel sorry for the guy. Somebody has to write everything down for him, lead him around, probably even dress him. He is 78 years old, the oldest person yet to take that office. People are pulling his strings and it will be a strange four years. At least with Trump we knew what we were getting, Biden, it will be day to day.

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
Notarealsignguy said:
I just can't believe that covid is still here after the election. Or is the election not over yet.... Twilight zone **** is going on, crazy man!
Bobby that's a lot of words, how do you not get blisters on your fingers?

You can't believe SARS-CoV-2 is still here after the election? I assume you haven't known anyone adversely affected by it. A few of my friends and relatives have already had unpleasant experiences with it. I was on the phone earlier today with an ex-girlfriend whose household was swept with it, thanks to a teen-age son who didn't take precautions seriously. No one dead though, thank God. But we are currently losing at least one or two people per day to COVID-19 in our modest Oklahoma county. Most of the dead are elderly. But since when are elderly people expendable? I really want to drop kick some jerks in the teeth when they want to minimize the covid death toll by saying, "it's just killing old people." A tire iron slammed across the eye brows is what those guys deserve. If their parents are still alive, let's sacrifice one of them to COVID-19 just for the fun of it. Then let's see how it feels, when the loss is actually PERSONAL.

Blisters on my fingers? From just a couple paragraphs of typing? Typing paragraphs is kid's stuff to normal sign design work.

Gino said:
No one's gonna shoot his a$$. His own party will find him incompetent, just as been being said along.

How is that going to happen? How is that going to happen after 4 years worth of totally unhinged, bat-$#!+ insane tweets in the wee hours of late night? Trump has referred to himself as a "stable genius," but there is absolutely nothing that would suggest stability about that guy, much less any genius-level intellect. Let's not forget Trump is only 3.5 years younger than Biden (November 20, 1942 vs June 14, 1946). They're literally from the same generation. So any age argument in favor of Trump is flat out laughable, particularly as unhinged as he behaves on camera. I can't help but think multiple go-rounds of syphilis treatment has rotted Trump's brain on the order of Al Capone before he died.

Ginol said:
First of all a bullet to his brain would not faze him. His brain is already damaged.

Is this to assume Trump's brain is perfectly functional? Just check out the behavior on camera and on line. Looks very much like STD brain rot to me. He even said dodging STDs was his own personal Vietnam (a grave insult to actual Vietnam War veterans). I don't think he did a good job actually dodging those crotch cooties.

Last edited:

netsol

Come on man the victim shits old. Every president gets made fun of and called out for petty crap. Some (most) wear it well and one doesn't. Has everyone forgot "potatoe" which was well before the internet? You couldn't find a radio station that didn't bring it up 100 times a day. Obama talked painfully sloooow and thought about every word which limited the ammo, trump not so much. If you instantaneously blurt out every stupid thing that pops into your head you're gonna get picked on, that's life.
Nice turkey, looks more like harris though
l

obama almost never spoke extemporaneously, pretty much used a teleprompter for private conversations, so the handlers approved every thing out of his mouth.

they had to, remember "i have visited all 57 states" ? he was not a gret speaker, he read well