• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Our new toy!

cdiesel

HP FB950

Delivered on Thursday.. they started installing it today. Can't wait to get it up and running tomorrow. For months now, we've been averaging 7-10k sf of print/mount.. hopefully this will take some of that load off of our other printers.. and squeegees!

SignManiac

I'm sure you will be very happy with it. I have the same one and it's been running solid for a year. We've only one issue in all that time and HP took good care of it. I wouldn't call it a toy in the figurative sense. It's a reliable, solid machine and the print quality is amazing.

Best of luck with yours!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Congrats on your new toy.

We just made our final payment on ours last Thursday and we've only had it 11 weeks [February 3rd], but it is humming along constantly.

You'll find that you can do in a day, what you used to do in a week..... with no running back and forth between machines and monkeys messing up a panel here or there. Also, Feller's has called us on occasion to see why we're not buying as much media and laminate lately.... LOL

TheSnowman

I would love to score one of those. Not sure I'd have a good enough reason yet though...so until then...JEALOUS.

Nice "Toy"..... I don't think I would call it a toy either.... but I bet you feel like a kid in a candy store!

How many paper towels do you guys go through?? wow

cdiesel

Thanks guys. I wouldn't call it a toy either, as it sure makes our other printers look small! We figure it'll save us at least $3k a month in vinyl costs alone, not to mention the labor used to mount.

You're welcome anytime Tom. How's the new printer running for you? And yes, we go through a few paper towels! Everytime I leave Costco, the door person always "thanks me for their job". Lol