• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Oy vey..................................................

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Maybe I'm missing something but you can't tell what are the resurrected zombie threads now. The notable member rankings changed to and don't make much sense?

Val47

There are some new features that are nifty. Overall I don't like it though. Mobile use is very difficult to navigate. It wasn't ideal before, but now it's worse.

I'd like to see more rating options. Such as "agree". Especially now that it's more difficult to reply on mobile.

And we lost the informative button. Another dis.
I HATE the FB thumbs up icon.

Last edited:

SignosaurusRex

If I'm not mistaken, it seems that every time any major brand makes major changes, they suffer a loss of consumers.
. . . like the last makeover that took place here a few years ago. UGH!
I'm sure that the changes are meant to try to improve and streamline more. . . but really?
Maybe a long vacation is in order. . . I'm too old for a sudden onset of growing pains.

Signs101Admin

Owner
Staff member
If I'm not mistaken, it seems that every time any major brand makes major changes, they suffer a loss of consumers.
I'm sure that the changes are meant to try to improve and streamline more. . . but really?
Maybe a long vacation is in order. . . I'm too old for a sudden onset of growing pains.

Don't let the door hit you in the a s s...

signage

I have to agree with you!:goodpost:

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Usually the Old Farts who complain with changes.... :roflmao:

Yes i was using a different theme so as mentioned the colours and were bad where links were not so visible. so i had to change to the default theme.

This compared to the last way, is a hell of a lot better...
It feels like the rest of the uptodate forums... not clunky.

Val47

Change is hard on the elderly. I do feel more isolated from the immediate data we had with the old layout. I am sure it is still here someplace, I just can't find it (like my keys).
Agree. There is a "what's new" tab, that's where the new posts and recent activity is. Recent activity is aaaaaall the way on the right of the options that eventually show up at the top, under some other stuff.

Last edited:

Val47

Regarding the ratings... I find the angree face :mad: has good purpose.

Should we start a poll on what ratings we can have? Is there any user/member input "listened" to?