• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Painted Billboard

Jeff

j/k It was my attempt at making it look somewhat dimensional where the red portion was slightly bent back at the middle (and the shield was slightly bent forward) The sun would hit one side differently than the other. That was the idea anyway.

It may have helped with some shadowing behind those panels. I think it also confuses the eye because the shadows on the cars are from two different directions. Don't mean to pick it apart, that's a nice piece of work there!

Doc Savage

Crap. I hoped no one would notice. We ran out of the one red half way through, and we aren't very good at mixing colors... so we thought... ah that's probably close enough

j/k It was my attempt at making it look somewhat dimensional where the red portion was slightly bent back at the middle (and the shield was slightly bent forward) The sun would hit one side differently than the other. That was the idea anyway.

I got that effect from it when I first looked at it. I really love looking at your artwork. You do some amazing things. You inspire me to better myself and push the envelope.