• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Palomino Joe.........................................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Just wanted to say 'thanks' for the wide opened views towards entertainment for this place. It's been kinda dead around here...... people asking for fonts, cheap ink and slow supply lines, but you've really livened the place up. I don't care what they say about you, I think you're Okay. A little rough around the edges, but between your poor grammar, lousy spelling and plagiarized work..... you ain't half bad. Not half good either, but you'll fit in. Now, just hafta work on your comprehension skills.

:thankyou: Gino

Scotchbrite

No comment
I've been asking myself all day, what is it about the 1985 Letterheads? Why not 1984 or 1986? Or any other year for that matter? Is there a hidden code? Why 1985? Why? :frustrated:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Is it too soon to miss him ?? Cripes, the entertainment has really died down, again. C'mon joey, let's have some more fun.......................:clapping:

Stacey K

I like making signs
Now I get it! I just spent 10 minutes searching for his posts LOL he sure likes to swear a lot.

1652904973091.png

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Perhaps. With the return of Robert, maybe he can sharpen some scissors and we can all learn to use scissors instead of a pocket knife.