• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pantone Color Chart to print

yamaha581

I may just be looking in the wrong places but is there an easy way to print the Pantone Color chart out of illustrator? We have our Epson s80600 and got the color bridge book but I wanted to print out the chart as well. I have been searching online but can't seem to find anything and was on the Pantone website but was not able to find any charts that were printable.

gabagoo

We unfortunately have Flexi right now. I have to upgrade the computer I use for the printers before I can use the onyx that came with the printer.
Flexi has all sorst of colour charts in the library including numerous pantone charts

StephenOrange

Eater of cake. Maker of .
Here's another version you can keep on hand.

Attachments

• EFI CMYK Color Reference.ps.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 802

DPD

We unfortunately have Flexi right now. I have to upgrade the computer I use for the printers before I can use the onyx that came with the printer.

You can print it from Flexi. I can't remember the exact steps because I did it a few times but didn't find it helpful but if you look on youtube one of the Flexi gurus has it. Try the SAI website too.

highrolling24

Here's another version you can keep on hand.

This is Awesome! Thanks! So I see the one with Cyan and magenta together and says yellow 0 and the black 0,25,50,100 but I was wondering and maybe I don't see it but is there ones that show what cyan and yellow together or yellow and magenta do together? I did not see it in the file and maybe it is not there but I am really interested in how those other colors play together, this would help me on getting closer on color matching. Thanks again and if you could point me in the direction of the other colors together would be great.
Brian

Big Rice Field

Electrical/Architectural Sign Designer
And for cross platform users, here it is in PDF format, which can be imported into Corel Draw.

Attachments

• EFI CMYK Color Reference.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 645

jfiscus

Rap Master
One thing to remember are your own application's color settings that you regularly use to create in. If you download one of those charts above, be sure to open it with Illustrator, and copy it out of that file and paste it into a new document using your own current color settings. Otherwise, it is using their settings and that may differ between people/versions.

If you are printing from Flexi, it might have its own color settings also to be wary about, but all RIPS have their own settings.

James Batchelor

I may just be looking in the wrong places but is there an easy way to print the Pantone Color chart out of illustrator? We have our Epson s80600 and got the color bridge book but I wanted to print out the chart as well. I have been searching online but can't seem to find anything and was on the Pantone website but was not able to find any charts that were printable.
Attached is a basic pms chart that you can open in illustrator. I recommend copying and pasting the required colour swatch from the chart into the print document. This will give the most accurate representation from the chart.

Attachments

• A3 Colour Chart.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 602

James Batchelor

Attached is a basic pms chart that you can open in illustrator. I recommend copying and pasting the required colour swatch from the chart into the print document. This will give the most accurate representation from the chart.

Attachments

• A3 Colour Chart.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 474

Patentagosse

Many new colours can be missing in these PDF charts... I called Pantone directly, explained my issue thinking they would gladly provide new charts in PDF to print (was ready to pay...) but NOTHING. NIET. NADA. RIEN.

This one I really didn't compute it. You are the reference in colors but even after I bought their new ColorBridges 2021, there's no printing file available. Seriously WTF???

BVG

Ooops, I seemed to have dropped this...
Hey mate, which Pantone Library was this generated from? When I print it on our S80600 using the LAB values within file the colours are insane, I can't get anything we do to come close.

jimmmi

Corel is able to create Pantone chart with a macro from existing Pantone palletes. I can create and upload one if you are interested in pdf. I created one, printed and made it like a book. Works fine from me. Its many A4 pages. RIP reads PDF with all the Pantones recognised as Pantones

dypinc

Hey mate, which Pantone Library was this generated from? When I print it on our S80600 using the LAB values within file the colours are insane, I can't get anything we do to come close.
That chart is a CVC library I doubt your RIP has that library as that is for Computer Video Color. Best chart to get is one from the C library.

jfiscus

Rap Master
It sounds like you may need to adjust your softwares' CMYK color space to one that works (prints) better for you.