• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

park ranger badge vector

datablitz

a friend of mine that is a park ranger wants me to make him a few shirts and other items with the park ranger badge on them. does anyone here know where i can find one? i have been over google a few times nothing seemed like it would work for me just wondering before i have the vector doctor make one up for me. i attatched an old one he had for identification of the specific badge

Attachments

• IMG_20110615_191106.jpg
    IMG_20110615_191106.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 222

WildWestDesigns

I would just send it to the Doc and have him have a go around with it. In the end, that might be the quickest way to go about it.

SignManiac

If he's a friend of yours, just recreate it from scratch and chalk it up to a learning exercise. Once you have some clean art, you may be able to find other sources of revenue to use it for. It looks relatively easy to draw.

Better yet... I just found this in 5 seconds. Order one and work off of it..http://www.carlandnansgraphics.com/servlet/the-1069/U.S.-Department-of-the/Detail

It's available in .ai format so you should be able to enlarge it if need be.

datablitz

great thanks a lot maniac! i knew someone out there had to have one. the time to create something that complex is way more valuable than the $7.50 they charge. or even what ever vector doctor would charge. i have very little time in my days to convert images to vectors.

thanks everyone.