• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Park Sign Has it all.

vinylbarry

This sign we just finished has everything just about.
Poles are Western Red Cedar routed on the sides so sign goes into a groove the top of the poles were routed so they fit into each other and the sign is installed in the routed grooves on all 3 sides.
The sign itself has routed lettering for the name and city info then metal flake gold paint.
Then theres the digital print in the center for the park scene.
The bottom city seal is black vinyl on top of gold.
Sign is 4 foot wide by 5 foot tall itself and then you have the poles.
This is the second of 3 we are doing all 3 are various sizes.

Attachments

• park sign big small file.jpg
    park sign big small file.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 100

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Very nice.

Along another note, we try to never instal a sign that low to the ground so it never sits in snow or ice thus promoting rot.

vinylbarry

Gino thats almost 15 inches off the ground. The picture is from the parking area and that use to be a road so its going up hill and makes it look like its almost on the ground.

I will try get back over for some better up close pictures I just don't like walking in them boulder's in the front of the sign that goes along the fence.

vinylbarry

K.A.S its made out of Komacell.Wanted something that would not have a big weather issue from rain and such thats also why we went with Western Red Cedar we thought about resin board but didnt like it as well as cedar.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:cool1: Based on what I saw, it looked like about 5 or 6 inches up.

It's still a good looking sign and installation. I was only referring to possible hazards. Looks like there are none. :thumb:

vinylbarry

Thanks ever body.
Thanks Gino didn't mean if I sounded rude I noticed that also when I looked at the picture again.

vinylbarry

This one is but the others are not they are smaller versions they wanted all them to be the same except size.
The other main sign is by the main hwy and the turn that takes you down the road were the park is.