• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Paths Question.

Okay I'm more savvy in Photoshop, and do my designing on Photoshop more than Illustrator, do I have to ALWAYS make paths? Whenever I make a selection as a path it cuts through some curves of the image. Is there an easier way to turn a rastered layer into a path?

Techman

are you trying to cut on a cutter?
if so why not get a software made for that. Your life wil be so much easier.

I do I have a software for cutting. It's Flexi. But I'm not familiar with the Flexi interface. And I don't have the time to sit down and get to know the interface. They don't even have the pen tool in flexi.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
The Bezier pen tool is directly below the Text tool. You should take the time to get familiar with Flexi. It's like Illustrator on steroids.

Attachments

• flexi pen.jpg
    flexi pen.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 117

grafxxx

in flexi if you have the image you want on a white background you can use th e magic wand took then convert marqee to shape and yeah what fred said if you can use the pen tool in ps you will have no problem in flexi