• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Patriots kick butt again

shakey0818

Once again the pats are kicking butt.I am verry gratefull to be a New Englander,we have some of the best sports teams in the country.What teams do you like and how are they doing?

David Wright

Are you kidding, the Lions won today. They are now 3 and 10 so playoffs here they come.
Well, maybe not in my lifetime. Hey, we have the Detroit Redwings and they rarely disappoint.

shakey0818

I like detroit too,back in the mid 90's i was in washington on vacation and i went to a Detroit/Redskins game with a former NFL player and we had great seats.I think Barry Sanders broke 1,000 yards rushing during that game and got a standing ovation.I thought that was pretty cool of the redskins to do.

JERHEMI

The Pats might have kicked the Bears butt today, but they are still in 1st place. However, if they blow it and don't make it to the playoffs Chicago is one of, if not the biggest sports cities around! We have the Blackhawks, the Bulls, the White Sox and the Cubs to root on as well!

kgirl

don't know about any of your teams but.......Chargers shut out Chiefs!.....so much red in our stadium today.....hope they like the flight back home....time to go to sleep....:)

Case

The Pats might have kicked the Bears butt today, but they are still in 1st place. However, if they blow it and don't make it to the playoffs Chicago is one of, if not the biggest sports cities around! We have the Blackhawks, the Bulls, the White Sox and the Cubs to root on as well!

The Bears suck... At home and they suck... They embarassed themselves and Soldier Field today... Still in 1st??? who cares... They are done...

Their next 3 games are brutal: Vikes on the road, jets at home, packers on the road..............
They showed 0 pride at home...

Case

shakey0818

The Bears suck... At home and they suck... They embarassed themselves and Soldier Field today... Still in 1st??? who cares... They are done...

Their next 3 games are brutal: Vikes on the road, jets at home, packers on the road..............
They showed 0 pride at home...

Case
i freekin love it :ROFLMAO:

showcase 66

Huge Cardinals fan. Have been watching them since the moved here in AZ. My family has had season tickets since the second season. I have 2 season tickets since 2000. Didn't go this week. Gave them away to a client of mine who is a big denver fan.

OldPaint

hate to burst your bubble, BUT.........N.E. will have to deal with either the SAINTS or the STEELERS..............and maybe the FALCONS............. to get a ring!!!! oh by the way.......WHO GOT 6 SUPER BOWL RINGS???? not the PATS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Last edited:

Mainframe

hate to burst your bubble, BUT.........N.E. will have to deal with either the SAINTS or the STEELERS..............and maybe the FALCONS............. to get a ring!!!! oh by the way.......WHO GOT 6 SUPER BOWL RINGS???? not the PATS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

+1!!!!!!!!!!!!:clapping:

shakey0818

We beat them all b4 and will again.i actually dont care who wins i like alot of the teams but my $$$$$ on the pats

OldPaint

like i said..............N.E. gota get by THE STEELERS......and i dont think it will happen. i think somewhere in there on their way to SIX SUPER BOWL RINGS..........iam sure we have spanked N.E. more then once)))))))
there are 2, 11-2 teams, N.E. & ATLANTA. 2, 10-3 teams, SAINTS & STEELERS............hummmmmmmmmmmmmm if i remember wasnt it STEELERS who stopped the 21 GAME winning streak of N.E.???????????????HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Attachments

• Picture 013s.jpg
    Picture 013s.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 64

shakey0818

here this is for the back of ya truck to take to the steelers game ,:ROFLMAO:.j/k

Attachments

• dynamite-sam.jpg
    dynamite-sam.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 53

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Although I'm not a huge 'Vicks' fan, he is looking good and one hell of an athlete.
Way to go, birds eagles.jpg

SameDay Signs

Steelers all the way! Lets face it the Patriots are over rated and Tom Brady isn't as good as he is lucky. He's doing ok and yes they tore a Steelers team apart. But truthfully when it all comes down to it they will end up playing in the playoffs against each other and the Steelers amazing defense and schemes will beat Brady and the Pats. That is assuming that Baltimor doesn't play and beat the pats first. Enjoy your regular season victories that mean nothing come playoff time.

Yours truly
Pittsburgh Steeler Nation

showcase 66

Like I said earlier the Cardinals are my team. Before they moved to AZ I was a Steelers fan. Still am, as long as it is not against the Cardinals. Having my two favorite teams playing was awesome and annoying at the same time.

This season, The Steelers can definitely make it back. Big Ben needs to get back on his game a little but it will work out for them.

Right now I am also pulling for the Eagles. Only reason is because I have Vick, McCoy, and Maclin on my fantasy football team and they have been tearing it up these past couple of weeks.

Also. Cant stand the Patriots. This comes from an ex-girlfriends dad. Used to work for them and all he did was talk about how great they are. Even when they sucked. Everyday he had either a Pats hat, shirt, or jacket on. Drove me nuts.

That and their logo looks like Elvis. Not a big Elvis fan...