• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Patriots kick butt again

OldPaint

big ben is one tough S.O.B. hes playing with a busted up ankle, and a broken nose. to bad if HARRISON ever hit brady))))))))). eagles are doin good, but vick is taking a beating. they are 9-4 and cant lose from here on out to get into the playoffs. i would love to see a EAGLES STEELERS GAME))))))

Gino

Premium Subscriber
big ben is one tough S.O.B. hes playing with a busted up ankle, and a broken nose. to bad if HARRISON ever hit brady))))))))). eagles are doin good, but vick is taking a beating. they are 9-4 and cant lose from here on out to get into the playoffs. i would love to see a EAGLES STEELERS GAME))))))

That would certainly be a good game. :thumb:

Frickin' refs yesterday let Vick take two hits that should've been called roughening.... and Reid got super pissed. Not only are the linemen letting him down.... so are the rule providers. Those refs sucked big time last night.

HulkSmash

like i said earlier the cardinals are my team. Before they moved to az i was a steelers fan. Still am, as long as it is not against the cardinals. Having my two favorite teams playing was awesome and annoying at the same time.

This season, the steelers can definitely make it back. Big ben needs to get back on his game a little but it will work out for them.

Right now i am also pulling for the eagles. Only reason is because i have vick, mccoy, and maclin on my fantasy football team and they have been tearing it up these past couple of weeks.

Also. Cant stand the patriots. This comes from an ex-girlfriends dad. Used to work for them and all he did was talk about how great they are. Even when they sucked. Everyday he had either a pats hat, shirt, or jacket on. Drove me nuts.

That and their logo looks like elvis. Not a big elvis fan...

loloolololo

Turtle

Steelers all the way! Lets face it the Patriots are over rated and Tom Brady isn't as good as he is lucky. He's doing ok and yes they tore a Steelers team apart. But truthfully when it all comes down to it they will end up playing in the playoffs against each other and the Steelers amazing defense and schemes will beat Brady and the Pats. That is assuming that Baltimor doesn't play and beat the pats first. Enjoy your regular season victories that mean nothing come playoff time.

Yours truly
Pittsburgh Steeler Nation

Brady will be MVP. That isn't luck
:popcorn:

shakey0818

What are you saying op?Are you giving us a injury report on big ben incase he loses to us?I really like the steelers and big ben.However brady is a great quarterback and is not over rated at all its the great combo of good coaching,good players and constant studying of players and team that makes brady and the team such a success

showcase 66

What are you saying op?Are you giving us a injury report on big ben incase he loses to us?I really like the steelers and big ben.However brady is a great quarterback and is not over rated at all its the great combo of good coaching,good players and constant studying of players and team that makes brady and the team such a success

Brady is a great QB, I always wondered how he would be if he was on a different team. Same goes for P. Manning. Look at Kurt Warner. Came into StLouis with a pass happy team and thrived, the dynamic of the team changed and he didnt do very well. Goes to the Giants with a good running team and not so good. Comes to the Cardinals and a pass happy team(mainly because we were always trailing and needed to catch up) and thrived again.

As long as Bellicheck is the coach in NE. Brady will be a great QB. If someone else comes along. Not so sure.

OldPaint

all iam sayin, big ben, being banged up is playin as good as brady is healthy. hes a woosie boy and when he gets hit he screws up good. there are QB's and there are TOUGH QB's............brady is justa QB.
one good hit from RAY LEWIS, TEREL SUGGS,HARRISON type of player............and brady gets gun shy for the rest of the game.
Heres ben getting his nose broke..........and still finished the game.
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ballhyped&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_199542

Jillbeans

I used to somewhat care about football until I got into hockey.
The Pens are on a roll right now!
Not a fan of Big Ben as a person.
Love.....Jill