• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PCB Board Fuse

Adam Vreeke

Knows just enough to get in a lot of trouble..
20220615_120927.jpg

Looking to see if anyone somewhere might have that little fuse in the F5 slot. Boards and fuses seem to be on a few week backorder which is no bueno for us. Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated.

This came off a Mimaki JFX200-2513, when I looked up the part number Roland came up as manufacturer, tore apart our old Roland we use for parts, but appears to be too old of a Roland, or at least does not contain same fuses.

netsol

Premium Subscriber
View attachment 159985

Looking to see if anyone somewhere might have that little fuse in the F5 slot. Boards and fuses seem to be on a few week backorder which is no bueno for us. Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated.

This came off a Mimaki JFX200-2513, when I looked up the part number Roland came up as manufacturer, tore apart our old Roland we use for parts, but appears to be too old of a Roland, or at least does not contain same fuses.
i normally just solder a pico fuse "piggybacked" on top of the old one