• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

perferated vinyl and getting a brighter look to it

gabagoo

Just wondering if a double hit would make perfed vinyl look better or brighter than the typical dull look it has with a single pass?

CS-SignSupply-TT

Not neccesarily because of the surface area available for printing. For example, is you print on white media, the color bounces off the white and it appears bold and bright. If yiu print on clear media, the color cannot bounce, therefore it looks washed out. Therefore, the perforated vision media gives you less white surface for the color to bounce.

"Deposit Please"

It always will since you lose 50% of the image. They say 60/40 or 70/30 is not recommended for vehicles, but that would be the only way to get more "POP" from perf. I also noticed perf on tinted glass gets more "pop".......it adds more contrast.

10sacer

Unless its going on a vehicle - use 70/30 perf - more surface area to receive and transmit color.