• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Phone templates

Jim Doggett

Where are you using the graphics? A vendor/retail sign showing brand name products, oor in a logo / design that should be brand-amorphous?

ballparkgraphics

I am needing the specific model template for phone skins. I am outfitting some businesses with skins and need to add more variety for the various models they use.

Jim Doggett

Ooh, that's a tough one. You might have to get out a ruler and create your own; otherwise you'd need the original design drawings which are often in high-end industial design programs. I don't know of any phone templates, akin to vehicle templates like Car'nTruck/PVO.

Maybe someone does know ... or a Google search, maybe.

Good luck,

Jim

waximoff

I came here looking for templates too. A while back I stumbled across a website that had all ipod/cell phone templates in ai form ready to download. A hard drive crash forced a re installation of firefox and I lost the bookmark.

As far as i-pods go.. you can join apples developer site and have access to all models before they're even released.