• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PNC-1000 SERVICE manual here

awningman

HI,
for what it's worth, I've been able to get the service manual for the PNC 1000. It's not the workshop/user manual- I already have that and have given it to 100s of people who've emailed and asked for it- but this is the service/repair manual, with circuit diagrams, miscellaneous tests etc.

If anyone feels they need one, feel free to email me and ask for it, and I'll send it to you.
I would like a copy of this manual if possible awning@ telus.net

Moeed Farook

Yorkshire Wrapper
HI,
for what it's worth, I've been able to get the service manual for the PNC 1000. It's not the workshop/user manual- I already have that and have given it to 100s of people who've emailed and asked for it- but this is the service/repair manual, with circuit diagrams, miscellaneous tests etc.

If anyone feels they need one, feel free to email me and ask for it, and I'll send it to you.
Hi Stewart

Would it possible to get that service manual for the PNC 1000 please? Many thanks.

Moeed Farook

Yorkshire Wrapper
As per above, message or email me your email address, and I'll send it.
Regards
Ian

Hi Ian/ all

My Roland PNC-1000A is making a loud noise when switching on. It goes towards the left side. Any ideas on what this could be? Appreciate any comments or possible causes.

Many Thanks

Last edited:

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
My Roland PNC-1000A is making a loud noise when switching on. It goes towards the left side. Any ideas on what this could be? Appreciate any comments or possible causes.

Many Thanks
Boot up sequence, usually, from memory, involves start, seek right limit, travel head to left side, seek left limit, confirm, go back to right, or left and wait - depends on the orientation set up (rotate X or not).
That sounds like 2 things - it's having a fight to get to the left, and it cannot register finding the bed's limit.
I'd try unplugging and repluggnig the steppers in, and look for dust or something jamming either the gears, belt, or limit sensors.