• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Popcorn

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Salt is salt and it ALL came from the sea originally. Someone's super special Swahili sea salt is functionally no different than the generic store brand. Sodium chloride is sodium chloride.

I use only “Made from the Best Stuff on Earth” ™ branded salt.
It is distilled from the sweat of female Zoomba instructors.
Pricey but tasty.

wayne k
guam usa

Marlene

Just blow it right into a paper grocery bag. When it's done, pour on some melted butter, some salt, grab the bag and shake. The either pour it into a bowl or eat it right out of the bag. Moreover, it gives you a real reason to opt for paper down to the green grocer's.

Thing is, hot air popcorn, no matter how much of what you put on it, tastes like cardboard. A pale imitation of what you get out of a hand-cranked stove top model using coconut oil and adding salt. Salt is salt and it ALL came from the sea originally. Someone's super special Swahili sea salt is functionally no different than the generic store brand. Sodium chloride is sodium chloride.

I like the paper bag idea. the reason I don't put butter on it is Weight Watchers. I have to count all those points so I just as well have a piece of cake. when I do put real butter on it, I love the Irish butter with a ton of salt. I use the spray butter as I don't have to count the points in it as it is no-cal. it does help the salt stick to the popcorn some. without the salt, it is just funny shaped cardboard.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I use only “Made from the Best Stuff on Earth” ™ branded salt.
It is distilled from the sweat of female Zoomba instructors.
Pricey but tasty.

wayne k
guam usa

Does that mean the price is a little 'SALTY' ?? :Oops: