• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pretty New to Wrapping...trying company minivan...

Jillbeans

Keep in mind there is very little competition in this town. We haven't had to be great but it is a worthy goal to be better!

You should try to be the best you can be regardless of competition.
I hope you don't think I was a lazy ***, I rarely have time these days to post up a suggestion. I am not a wrap designer, I am a sign painter. I don't need a computer to do a design, which is handy. But I prefer to design using one because it helps me to "see" things better.

I do think there has to be rules in a good layout, and it's important to learn them if you are going to offer your services to the public. There are enough ugly signs out there already.

Here's a quickie suggestion, I don't know how practical it would be in the real world.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 93
Here's a quickie suggestion, I don't know how practical it would be in the real world.

"The Last Word?"

That's a great yet simple design...I may steal it ;)

Your comments were helpful, its the comments that suggest I don't know what I am doing in the production side that get me riled...I've been making all manner of signs for 10+ years..Yes I know I need a laminator, just wanted to ask if I could use dales laminator squeegie to lam the tiles in lieu of not being able to purchase even the 2000 laminators off ebay. Trust me I've looked and argued and argued again for one.

I clearly state that I don't know much about designing but I made an effort where I would be sitting on my butt waiting for production work to roll in during the "christmas weeks."

After that kind of noobish disclaimer I still get jumped.

ah well its been a fun thread when its all said and done and the comments have really pushed me to learn more about design...(I'm probably going to a class in a month)

(oh and cheapvehiclewrap.com....Hilarious)

:toasting: