• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Print room wall artwork

heyskull

I am looking for a piece of artwork to decorate the rear wall of our print room.
Does anyone have any available that maybe I could adapt for our sign shop?

Many Thanks
SC

mobileartdept

MobileArtDept.com Your Image Our Priority!
Hey heyskull What are your dimentions... aka wall size?
I happen to be looking to create one for our own wall as well... maybe we can work something up amongst a few of us on here.
Have you seen the art done at BAYOU GRAPHICS in Houston Texas? some pretty amazing stuff... I'm looking to get something wild n similar...

heyskull

My wall is 16' X 8' roughly.
Bayou Graphics is stunning, but maybe a little too like a cartoon for my choice.

Wha
Hey heyskull What are your dimentions... aka wall size?
I happen to be looking to create one for our own wall as well... maybe we can work something up amongst a few of us on here.
Have you seen the art done at BAYOU GRAPHICS in Houston Texas? some pretty amazing stuff... I'm looking to get something wild n similar...
My wall is 16' X 8' roughly.
Bayou Graphics is stunning, but maybe a little too like a cartoon for my choice.

What size is your wall?

SC

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I am looking for a piece of artwork to decorate the rear wall of our print room.
Does anyone have any available that maybe I could adapt for our sign shop?

Many Thanks
SC
You should search Istock, or some other repository for landmarks in your area. Like a bridge, or a special park... body of water...

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Cause, ya know, you have never seen said bridge, park, body of water, or cause such thing fall in line with your work... This just reminds me of a civil engineer's office we did, it was boring. Also kinda dumb to have a bridge on the wall, but out the window opposite was the actual bridge...

I have mostly old arts on my wall, just because it's free and super high quality. Starry Night is nuts when blown up...
You've got public swimming pools and pickleball courts on your walls. admit it.

jfiscus

Rap Master
I'd create a mural of something YOU like, or something that represents your business in some way.
We have a lot of murals here.
In the hallways we have a "chevron" pattern using the angle of our "X" in our logo.
In the production area we have a life-size dinosaur (around 25 ft tall).
Outside our print room we have a a mural of a rock climber at the "crux" (our company name) of the climb.
Behind our design area we have a collage of photos of work we've done.
In our Installation area we have a collage of more work we've done.
In offices we have: a historical photo of the local downtown signage district, a pattern wall, a panoramic photo of downtown.
Out by the router we have a panoramic image of somewhere out west.

We don't have a mural in our actual print room, as we like the colors in there to be as true as possible and the color of the wall wrap can play with your eyes.
At our last shop there was a mural of a woods scene on the print room walls.

Johnny Best

You should be celebrating over there.

Attachments

• queenwall.jpg
    queenwall.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 150

Stacey K

I like making signs
Came across some folks going on about f*cking pickleball and how popular it is in their retirement community, I had to come back here and double check that Stacey is also a fan. Sounds like something that came out of your neck of the woods! We all just sit around playing with our cornholes down here...
Ha Ha! Just saw this...yes, pickleball is awesome!!! Boys and I are heading to Florida next week to visit my parents. From 8-10 each morning you can find us at the pickleball courts!!! My son goes to college in Ohio and he played on Sunday at the YMCA LOL

jfiscus

Rap Master
You guys have time to decorate your own walls? I don't understand...
We planned all of our walls when we moved into our new building, but it took over a year to get them all installed, and the production dept ended up doing a lot of the installs. Now, we'd never get them installed... can't hardly keep up with orders!

Scotchbrite

No comment
We started sticking stickers we had printed on the wall. Now a good portion of the wall is covered in a bunch of different stickers.