• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printing Gradients

Kelsey Adams

I am trying to print this sponsor for a racecar, but it is not blending correctly like it shows in Flexi. What am I doing wrong that it is not printing correctly? Images are attached. One image is how it is showing in Flexi, other is how its printing out.

Thanks!

Attachments

• image0 (1).jpeg
    image0 (1).jpeg
    719.5 KB · Views: 320
  • image1 (1).jpeg
    image1 (1).jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 300

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
If you want to keep it vectorised, I’ve found flattening PDF’s in acrobat used to solve that for me. Takes about a minute but easy to set up an action.

make a watermark over image, consisting of a couple spaces “ “ as a placeholder (you want the watermark to remain invisible, you can put anything you want in that box though.

drop watermark opacity to 0%.

open up flattener preview, then convert all text to outlines (I can’t remember what else I usually tick but I think it’s pretty much the default settings).

We only used to get that problem in rasterlink, haven’t had it in onyx yet. Though I do remember you could see transparency issues in the print preview.