• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Problem with liquid lamination ClearShield

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I'm with most everyone else here with liquid lam being the wrong material to use with vehicle graphics but....
Clearshield does say it will work so maybe he needs to get in contact with the manufacturer and see if they might be of some help.

From them:
ClearShield® VG (Vehicle/Fleet Graphics)
ClearShield laminates can be used with all types of vehicle and fleet graphics. It can be used over pressure sensitive cast and calendared materials, heavy tarpaulins and flex vinyl. The product provides excellent UV resistance as well as abrasion and chemical resistance yet it is flexible enough to go over any rivet or bend you may encounter while installing the graphic.
http://www.marabu-northamerica.com/...or-liquid-coatings/vehiclefleet-graphics.html

I still wouldn't use it but maybe this is the best that can be used based on the local economy there.

wayne k
guam usa

Phototex UK

There is a Liquid Laminate specifically designed for Vehicles in the ClearShield range, CSX5000. might be worth looking up.