• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Production Table Top

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We have plenty of work tables from 9' to 30' long all around the shop. They're just 3/4" plywood with duron nailed and glued to the top of that with about 4 coats of polyurethane. They've been this way for almost 28 years and still going strong. We cut, glue, weed, paint letter and just about anything else you can think of on them. Then we have a bunch of transportable tables with just 3/4" work tops. We have a 12' table with our Keen cutter on it and that's all.

We have a thin steel panel we put down for doing magnetics and we have some other portable tops for job specific projects.

All these cute fancy tops are great, but cost far too much for what little you get out of them. The only top worthwhile would be 1/2" glass, but I have too many careless people here for that kinda cost.