• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Project: 700hp Matte Black SC300

OTG Signs

thanks, I didnt do the jambs

DSC04617.jpg

only seam on the car

It took me a second to even find that seam. Good going there. Did you just lift the weatherstripping and tuck it underneath around that glass?

ProWraps

looks good. on a solid a, b, c pillar like that, that joins the roof, you have no choice but to seem. again, lindym, looks good.

my only concern is for those beautiful speakers in your back deck!! tint that window!

msenjur

Lindy:

i still dont get it, how do you manage to wrap whole vechile without any air-bubbles - with ordinary vinyl??? or is that vinyl something special, or how come, that you dont get any air bubbles??

stickasteve

Very nice job... Would it be possible to take some pics of where the seams are? Just so all of us wrappers and customizers know what we'd be up against if we were to offer it to a customer?

I think it took a very large set of cohones to turn that ride flat black after it was so pristine in silver.

Gorgeous piece of machinery.

kev3232

Lindy:

i still dont get it, how do you manage to wrap whole vechile without any air-bubbles - with ordinary vinyl??? or is that vinyl something special, or how come, that you dont get any air bubbles??

no air bubbles?? it's avery EZ, the EZ means it has an air egress adhesive.
EZ=no bubbles