• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Project I'm starting on this week.

SignManiac

Jill yes they could work with green, but on the other sign I did for them, I painted them brown and that was the one thing the client said he really liked because it had never been used in any of their other signs before. So what the hey, if they're happy I'll use it again :)

Craig Sjoquist

Outstanding design as always, great color combo, the base is great, excellent wording choices, this really upscales the community by just using the name,the changeable copy is super idea will allow people to feel more at home indeed.

What else is there to say, but ya know your stuff and it sure proves it here.

SignManiac

Well I can't take all the credit. I did get some good suggestions from you guys that led to the final changes. I wish I could nail them all on the first try but we know that doesn't happen very often. All that matters is the end result and happy clients!