• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PS .jpeg Conversion Problem

RedlineMan

Howdy;

I have a multi-layer PSD file that I am trying to convert to a JPEG. Usually this is not a problem, but something is preventing me from doing it with this particular file. The usual routine does not offer the JPEG format.

> Flatten Image > File > Save as > Choose Format... but no JPEG option.

I'm confused...

RedlineMan

Hey;

It's RGB. I have had problems in the past but have always gotten around them one way or another. This one won't go. I'll attach it. See if you can spot the problem.

Attachments

• CNYPCAcolor07.psd
    529.2 KB · Views: 145

RobGF

Well my PhotoShop saved it as a JPG no problem without doing anything special. The process did flatten it but that's to be expected. Did you try doing a manual flattening of your layers before attempting to save as a JPG?

Good luck.

Edit: I reread that you did flatten... All I can tell you is that MY CS (version 8) had no problem with the task.

mark in tx

this saved without a problem for me.

Attachments

• CNYPCAcolor07.jpg
    CNYPCAcolor07.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 101

Jackpine

Hey;

It's RGB. I have had problems in the past but have always gotten around them one way or another. This one won't go. I'll attach it. See if you can spot the problem.

I saved them as a jpeg and a bmp and imported into CorelX3 without a problem.

RedlineMan

Hmmm...

Thanks Folks! I'm a self-sort-of-taught PS hack. Still using PS5. Not sure why that would matter, but it appears it does. I sure would like to know why it would not save in case it happens again.

:help: