• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

puppymonkeybaby?

something fun for my daughter/son inlaw gender reveal party. they baked the cake with the inside colour known only to them. I decorated it with what I thought was fitting LOL
turns out to be a blue cake
attachment.php
inside

Attachments

• thumbnail_20160422_184615.jpg
    thumbnail_20160422_184615.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 170

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Grandsons are awesome! My daughter has blessed us with a new little one each summer for the past two years...with another one due at the end of September. We're hoping for a girl this time around.

JB

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
something fun for my daughter/son inlaw gender reveal party. they baked the cake with the inside colour known only to them. I decorated it with what I thought was fitting LOL
turns out to be a blue cake

A 'gender reveal party'? The mind boggles at the inconsequentiality of such a ridiculous event. Yet Another example of people with way too much time on their hands.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
A 'gender reveal party'? The mind boggles at the inconsequentiality of such a ridiculous event. Yet Another example of people with way too much time on their hands.

Easy now...it's all in good fun.

JB

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Nice cake, but a little freaky.

Hey, all adults need to party and what's wrong with a theme for an excuse ?? :birthday:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Whatever floats her boat. It's her gonna be going through all the pain so ease up I guess...... )))))

Yeah, big congrats to y'all :thumb:

ddarlak

Go Bills!
i'm glad it was what it was, when I read the first line I was thinking it was a transgender sexual orientation reassignment party.....

skyhigh

I agree with the OP. Any time family can get together, its never a waste of time.

As for your pass time Bob......some may think that "roping" an animal, then climbing on its back and galloping around is a waste of time.
Seriously, I think riding a horse is a waste of time, when I can get there faster, smoother and cheaper on a motorcycle. :rolleyes:

And no fleas.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
...As for your pass time Bob......some may think that "roping" an animal, then climbing on its back and galloping around is a waste of time.
Seriously, I think riding a horse is a waste of time, when I can get there faster, smoother and cheaper on a motorcycle. :rolleyes:

And no fleas.

One does not ride a horse to 'get there', rather one rides a horse to have ridden. Since you feel that it's a waste of time, attempting to explain it would be like trying to explain a sunset to a blind person.

Just so you know, I dearly love to chase** cows but I don't rope, I like all of my fingers right where they are as well as events that last longer than a couple of seconds. Moreover horses do not as a rule have fleas. Puppy dogs and kitty cats have fleas, not so much horses.

**In this context 'chase' is a metaphor for various cattle working events centering around sorting and team penning against a stopwatch.

2B

i'm glad it was what it was, when I read the first line I was thinking it was a transgender sexual orientation reassignment party.....

I also thought the same and its sad that the current society is accepting this and that is is making front page news

for the original post, very happy for you and your family.
make sure your daughter eats plenty of natural / wholesome foods focusing on medium chain fatty acids (Organic Cold Pressed Coconut Oil)

Kottwitz-Graphics

That is so awesome. Congratulations on the newest addition.

My oldest stepson had his first 7 months ago, and since this is my ol' lady & my first grandchild (a girl), we are stoked....best thing that happened to us...

And as far as wishing for a girl or boy, like I told my step son, 10 fingers, 10 toes, and healthy is all we really want.

"If I had know grandkids were this much fun, I'd would have had them first!"