• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Quality Signs Logo

SignManiac

I've filed for a patent and trademark on the next logo shape that will change the future of all mankind. I can't unveil it yet but I hope to make the announcement to the world within the next six months. You can all kiss your squares, rectangles, circles, ovals and swooshes goodbye! They will be obsolete forever.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I've filed for a patent and trademark on the next logo shape that will change the future of all mankind. I can't unveil it yet but I hope to make the announcement to the world within the next six months. You can all kiss your squares, rectangles, circles, ovals and swooshes goodbye! They will be obsolete forever.

I know...... I know...... I know...... I know...... I know...... I know...... :omg2:

It's a hole. Any shape hole. Just so long as it's a hole........:rock-n-roll:

chatterbox

I am a firm believer in these old style designs, but for certain companies. It works for sign companies.

Consider a WHITE OUTLINE between the BLUE and the GREEN. You have 4 colors on this sign.

I am a firm believer in 2 colors, maybe three for a logo.

I will try and post my new company logo design tonight. It is multiple colors, however, most are based on ACTUAL SIGN MATERIAL and FABRICATION techniques, so, everyone who has seen it, loves it.

You have something on the sign. But a name like QUALITY SIGNS should perhaps make a higher end looking signs.

All design is subjective. You are in business to MAKE MONEY. Consider running some other options and other color options.

Look at CULBERTSON SIGNS & SERVICE in Tacoma WA. Same concept. Professional, old-schooler designed company logo. Nice.