• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Quality Signs

qualitysign

Hey guys and gals,

Sorry for not posting this first. I am new to this fourm. We have been in business for 7 years now, but just changed our name when we moved into Eastern Washington. From the replys to my logo, maybe we should of changed our name to something else? :) Anyways hope to be talking with you guys soon.

Thanks,

Chris

qualitysign

Welcome Aboard! Where were you before Cle Elum? What was your previous name?

I am from Moscow, Id. We use to be called Faster Signs by Tomorrow. But that was too close to Fast Signs for my comfort. Plus I thought it was just too corny. We will probably change our new name here soon, but for now I spose its alright.

Thanks,

SignosaurusRex

I am from Moscow, Id. We use to be called Faster Signs by Tomorrow. But that was too close to Fast Signs for my comfort. Plus I thought it was just too corny. We will probably change our new name here soon, but for now I spose its alright.

Thanks,

Best of luck to you!
I know Cle Elum went through a growth spurt there for awhile but....what would possess you to open a sign shop in a smaller town than Moscow, especially one with at least four other shops beside yours?

qualitysign

Best of luck to you!
I know Cle Elum went through a growth spurt there for awhile but....what would possess you to open a sign shop in a smaller town than Moscow, especially one with at least four other shops beside yours?

Yeah I know there are I think just two other sign shops now. My wife is a flagger for PSC, and they just won the bid for the I90 project over Snoqualmie Pass. To make it easier on her we decided to move here. :/

SignosaurusRex

Yeah I know there are I think just two other sign shops now. My wife is a flagger for PSC, and they just won the bid for the I90 project over Snoqualmie Pass. To make it easier on her we decided to move here. :/

I see....... You closed shop after seven years, moved to a smaller area of depressed economy and stiffer competition in another state for a short term highway project job. Man, that's gotta be rough! What are you gonna do when the highway project ends? How much experience with other aspects of the biz besides vinyl do you have?