• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Questions for businesses involved in digital

JLK

Hi,

I'm conducting some research on bussinesses using digital technology for sign printing. I work for an inkjet technology company and am looking to refine and improve our products in order to provide the best suited solutions for businesses. Any responses would be highly appreciated. If you don't wish to post them in the thread I will be checking my private messages.

What digital machinery do you own?

What made you consider digital over analogue methods?

What are the specifications (dimensions etc) of the images you most frequently print?

Are there any problems with your current technology or areas which could use improvement in a future model?

What ink technology are you using and why?

What are your typical batch sizes / throughput?

Is there anything else regarding your digital printing experience that you would like to share which may benefit someone in my situation?

Many Thanks

MikePro

i've always been a big fan of the search function on these forums. plenty of similiar topics.

:toasting:oya, greetings from wisconsin, usa!:wavingflag:

Craig Sjoquist

Welcome to a outstanding forum and people.

Bet you get a better response if you tell us about you and your job more, maybe even sit back and research archives a bit, just my 2 cents

JLK

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Phototec - Xennia is who I work for - good find ;)

Craig - I've been involved in inkjet for 7 months. My job consists of researching the commercial and technical dynamics of the key markets/applications for Xennia’s solutions, and how our solutions are applicable in those markets. Rigid laminate/board printing is one of the applications I am currently compiling a report on.

I have already collated alot of important data from both the internet and other threads in the forum. These questions I have deliberately left open ended with the hope that they will yield more human/personal responses. This will help supplement the large amount of technical details I already have and illuminate areas of interest I previously may not have considered.

I hope this may encourage people to answer my questions. If you don't care to answer them all, answering any of them which are especially poignant to you will still be of great value to me.

Cheers

CheapVehicleWrap

Welcome from Dirty Jersey and the best sign forum this side of Arpanet! Might I suggest you forgo the premium subscription and jump right up to merchant member?

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
If you're looking for people to just dump all their shop information and choice of preferences on one page, I would suggest you participate a little. Participation goes a long way to ensure you just aren't here to waste their time. And like others have said, being a merchant member might help as well.

TheSnowman

:goodpost:
If you're looking for people to just dump all their shop information and choice of preferences on one page, I would suggest you participate a little. Participation goes a long way to ensure you just aren't here to waste their time. And like others have said, being a merchant member might help as well.