• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rainbow Month support?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
It's that time again.
Home Depot supplied diversity in my shop:
pride23.jpg

Even a FATMAX 16' to fill the 'Body Positivity' slot.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Glitter is all that's left over since the new Barbi movie wiped out all Pink paint in the world. They say...

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
No water or power at home - the shop never lost water and we got power back a day or two ago.
That's rough.
Silver lining?..... For those who would take the opportunity to embrace primitive camping Urban style. How impressed would a time traveling caveman, who has also had the benefit of the future Post epicoluptic life, be to see survival persevere? We make our comforts, but certain survival via hygiene is big.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I really liked my rainbow golf umbrella!!!! I can't use it anymore because all my friends laugh at me and ask me which girl I'm taking home that night. Ugh...the good old days when rainbows were just something pretty to look at.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
How many days did you spend looking for all those misplaced tape measures? You can almost see the order that they were lost and replaced

JBurton

Signtologist
I really liked my rainbow golf umbrella!!!! I can't use it anymore because all my friends laugh at me and ask me which girl I'm taking home that night. Ugh...the good old days when rainbows were just something pretty to look at.
F*ck them! Or rather, you tell them you haven't selected which lovely lady you're "insert explicit lesbianic joke here" and give them the most serious stare possible.
misplaced tape measures?
You mean the one's my old man picked up on his way through the CNC room? If I had a nickel for everytime he's done that, I'd have one helluva sack to beat him with!
I like my measuring tapes like I like my women... FAT MAX.
I too, like my measuring tapes like my women... electric! No, wait, I mean...

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
How many days did you spend looking for all those misplaced tape measures? You can almost see the order that they were lost and replaced
Not lost - as soon as the blade rusts so much I can't read it anymore it's time for a trip to the orange box store. I can't bring myself to throw them out, they are still good for rough measurements rounded off to the nearest inch.

JBurton

Signtologist
Not lost - as soon as the blade rusts so much I can't read it anymore it's time for a trip to the orange box store. I can't bring myself to throw them out, they are still good for rough measurements rounded off to the nearest inch.
Never had one last long enough to rust on the blade, that island breeze is something else. Mine always end up foolheartedly assaulting the ground with their blade, rounding them off to the nearest f*ck.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
they work great for my guys, they don't know what all those lines between the numbers are for anyways.