• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rainbow Month support?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
GUEST_21495d79-e314-4578-baf3-5724f38ee383

Target has plenty of support, if you're lookin' to expand your collection.
...hardware section, of course, but it might be tucked in the back
If this is a real tuck-tape wouldn't the blade be bent down and secured in the rear?

Stacey K

I like making signs
My boys had a big landscaping job for a woman who has "Very, very....VERY, very large breasts and a beard." Being from a small town this might have been the first time they spoke with such a person. A couple days afte the job was done my youngest said..."At first it was weird but then I didn't even notice - except the day she didn't wear a bra, that was kinda weird. She was very nice and there are no rainbow flags or anything else that would be weird. She has a normal house with a normal daughter and just acted normal like any other person so you wouldn't even know."

Funny, the first day they came home they were taken aback and talked about her for a while, everyone was making jokes (I guess we are kinda mean). After that first day, they didn't see the beard and the breasts but left the job after the week having respect for her because she was very nice and easy to work with. I think more of these people should act like this lady did - just be yourself, be nice and people will like you and respect you no matter what you look like. One of my BF's sons started talking crap to them about their "tranny" job - they told him to shut up because she was really nice - not another word was said. I was pretty proud of them!

DL Signs

Never go against the family
My boys had a big landscaping job for a woman who has "Very, very....VERY, very large breasts and a beard." Being from a small town this might have been the first time they spoke with such a person. A couple days afte the job was done my youngest said..."At first it was weird but then I didn't even notice - except the day she didn't wear a bra, that was kinda weird. She was very nice and there are no rainbow flags or anything else that would be weird. She has a normal house with a normal daughter and just acted normal like any other person so you wouldn't even know."

Funny, the first day they came home they were taken aback and talked about her for a while, everyone was making jokes (I guess we are kinda mean). After that first day, they didn't see the beard and the breasts but left the job after the week having respect for her because she was very nice and easy to work with. I think more of these people should act like this lady did - just be yourself, be nice and people will like you and respect you no matter what you look like. One of my BF's sons started talking crap to them about their "tranny" job - they told him to shut up because she was really nice - not another word was said. I was pretty proud of them!
That in a nutshell is what gets people accepted, and makes most of the problems go away. Make waves, throw things in peoples faces, and no one likes you, regardless of what you are, who you are, or identify as... I don't understand these lifestyle, and I don't really need to, just act normal, you'll get treated normal.

DL Signs

Never go against the family
What I really don't understand is why people drink beer when there is so much good bourbon available... Not complaining either because it leaves more for me.
I seem to have a one track mind today, must be Friday :toasting:

petepaz

we do work for Loreal and the past two years we do a bunch of stuff for them for the pride parade in NY.
big 12 ft x 3ft banner with pole pockets and poles for them to walk with it and a bunch of coro and foam board signs/posters.
we will make what ever they want to pay for. the parade is going to happen regardless so may as well make some money on it

JBurton

Signtologist
After that first day, they didn't see the beard and the breasts but left the job after the week having respect for her because she was very nice and easy to work with. I think more of these people should act like this lady did - just be yourself, be nice and people will like you and respect you no matter what you look like.
I think you got this backwards. In theory, most LGBT++ folks are 'normal' in their behaviors, yet their looks paint a target for harassment. Your boys showed respect to a person who would easily have drawn ire from a less tolerant individual, and even defended her. I think this speaks volumes to the morales you've instilled in your boys, and less about how this lady had a beard and behaved like a regular person.
Does that make sense? I'm saying you're a great mom!
Also:
If us beer drinkers drank bourbon as fast as we drink beer, we would be passed out pretty quickly LOL
Agreed!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Good kids....... really. Wonder who they get it from ??

For me, I don't care what ya do at home, behind closed doors, but don't shove it down my throat. [and don't go off half-a$$ed on that one} That goes for gender stuff, politics and religion.

As for the bourbon or scotch...... isn't it funny how A L L the beer drinkers become whiskey drinkers when its available like at a party or wedding reception ?? Our first Christmas Picnic at our new house about 37 years ago, we had about 30 bottles of various spirits. The beer didn't even have a dent in it, til the whiskey was gone. That took about 45 minutes. We had a 1/2 keg on tap and then some various other beers for different taste buds. The barrel was Old Mud, cause that was my favorite. There were around 120 people there.

JBurton

Signtologist
For me, I don't care what ya do at home, behind closed doors, but don't shove it down my throat. [and don't go off half-a$$ed on that one} That goes for gender stuff, politics and religion.
Goes for just about anything in my book as well, aside from shoddy sign work. I'm an intolerant ass when it comes to some such bullsh*t!