• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

RE: Jim Hancock

garyroy

Does anyone know whatever happened to Jim Hancock, the Roland repairman?
He helped me a few times by means of telephone support. It was really convenient and he was super nice.
I tried his number (561) 441-6658 and the message says "this number is non reachable".
This guy was really knowledgeable, even talked me through changing a Servo Motor on my VP-540i over the phone?
He would bill me by the hour.
???:oops:

He helped me a few times by means of telephone support. It was really convenient and he was super nice.
I tried his number (561) 441-6658 and the message says "this number is non reachable".
This guy was really knowledgeable, even talked me through changing a Servo Motor on my VP-540i over the phone?
hey Gary, Jim isnt well, yes he is 'the man'.
I need his assistance right now, trust me.

have you gotten someone else to help you out?

please advise, perhaps i cna help, or refer you to someone else, or you can do the same.

thanks.

please send me your contact.

thanks

he is sick in the hospital, but recovering and should be home soon.

garyroy

Thank you, I appreciate that update. He is a fine man and really loves to fix machines.
He supports the industry like a real pro.

** Get well soon Jim!! **

SYYED SHAKEER

Mr. Jim is a walking Roland manual . He knows them better than authorized dealers .His troubleshooting makes detecting and solving problems with ease. Glad to experience his knowledge in the past. Get well soon Sir.

He's back and doing well... you can give him a call.