• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Really, just a quick dumb question.......................................................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Does a left handed person use the mouse in their right or left hand ??

:thankyou: Gino

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I had a left handed intern for a few months. I noticed that she was using her right hand with the mouse. I don't know if it was just because my set-up is right handed, or if she does that with her own computer.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Interesting................................ I guess in controls somewhere, you could somehow re-direct things to work left-handedly, but right click, left click and all that other happy horsesh!t mumbo jumbo, just sounds like it could be confusing. I know a left handed person who is very dominant left handed, but is a really good piano player. He hasta switch for that. However, other than on the piano, he can't do jack with his right hand..... and no notareal, I did not say 'jack off'.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I would imagine you could still call it finger painting. Maybe once you made the switch to hit from the other side of the plate, you could be paddling the canoe.

That johnny is certainly a strange bird

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I just listened to about 25 seconds of that band...... absolutely talentless ninnies.

Stacey K

I like making signs
Why did I just waste 25 seconds listening to see if Gino was right...not very good and she appears to drink red slime in the video I watched. Interesting...
1659989934103.png

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
i'm left handed and I live in a right handed world. It sucks. I use my right hand for my mouse. If I were to use my left hand for my mouse it would feel AWKWARD.

I also play guitar and i play it right handed (it's the way I learned from the nuns in catholic school). My son is also left handed and plays guitar right handed. He also uses the mouse with his right hand.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I'm right handed and I can only peel vinyl with my left hand. I think it's more because the right hand has the heat gun and my brain knows better than to put a hot heat gun in my left hand LOL

Geneva - that is interesting about how you both use your right hands...

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I was ambidextrous until kindergarten. My teacher couldn't stand to watch me go back and forth between which hand I was using, and forced me to use my right hand. I was 5, and I still remember how frustrated she would get - like I was doing something wrong.
When I learned how to play bass, my friend who was teaching me told me it looked like I was trying to play left handed. He was going to restring my bass, but I just learned to hold the guitar and play the way he wanted me to instead.

which turned out to be a good thing, because many times I had to use someone else's bass for one reason or another.