• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Really, just a quick dumb question.......................................................

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Years ago a friend sold me some guitar equipment at impossible-to-pass-up prices. One of those items was an American Fender Strat for $200, which included a little boutique amp with one knob on it. Problem was, he was a lefty, and so was the Strat. He mentioned restringing it backwards and flipping it around, which I've seen before and considered. Then I realized the nut that holds the strings in place at the top would have to be reversed, too, due to the string thicknesses now going in the other direction. And the whammy bar on top seemed ludicrous. So I did like any normal right-handed musician would do: sold the lefty for more than I paid and bought a new righty one. Inadvertently sold the amp, too, so yay for me and yay for that lefty-guitarist who needed a few bucks one day.
you gotta play it with the strings upside down too. Lefties have a hard life

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That's cause they don't do anything right.

I was born left-handed, but early on I guess I was trained to be right-handed. Most things I do are left-handed and it seems to be my dominant hand, but I still write with my right, but can print left-handed. My Dad is also left-handed, but totally ambidextrous. So is my brother. In fact, my brother can write with both hands at the same time towards each other and away from each other....... and still be completely legible. He's a frickin' freak and he knows it.

signbrad

I use the mouse with my right. But I use a stylus with my left.
Throw right. Write left. Eat with both.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Lefties have a hard life
This is truth. Just this week I was shopping at Home Depot and they do not carry any left-handed bidets. The only way to get left-handed control is to upgrade to one with a remote. This will not work for me. Remotes are for operating electronics and appliances at a distance. I can't see how I could get a good clean flushing from across the room and fumbling with a remote while sitting on the toilet is a sure recipe for disaster for us older guys.
Life really can be hard.

1660266124542.png

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
You could give the bidet remote to your wife and make a Friday night out of it.
Since learning that a jet of water can cut through plate steel, I would feel less nervous if I had full control (in my left dominant hand) of any water under pressure directed at one of my body orifices.