• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Really NEW here!! Hi everyone :) Advise??

fozzyber

Hello from Baton Rouge, Toss me a brewski, and never mind the small stuff. This is a great place for info but some times you have to put on the rhino hide.....

Kysparky

Some in here don't seem to like noobs but you just have to look over them. They forget they were new once. Welcome from Ky

brimil

Well I fell upon this software and equipment inexpensively. I have always had a passion for design. I am a stay at home mom and want to contribute. I have every intention for everyone to know I am not trying to "BREAK IN THE BUSINESS", just trying to learn! I just would like to start and see where it goes. I can do this at home and for me that is IMPORTANT! Thanks again for your advise!

iSign

Oh by the way where is the best place to buy quality vector art?

from Fred, our fearless leader.
He has a link at the bottom of the page with all the other sponsors.
Express Clipart has a search feature to find what you need... then you can buy one image at a time, as needed, usually for around $3 (I bought 2 this past month... very convenient)

You can also buy some of the best collections in the industry from him to have hundreds of images ready at hand, with convenient catalogues for showing clients. (I have 4 or 5 of those collections, all purchased from Fred, once I knew he sold them)

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome from PA.................
This is worth a 1/2 barrel of :beer:beer and I'll PM you my address so you can send it over. I like Old Mill......​

Don't be too thinned skinned and you'll go far anywhere.