• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Recent problems with Signs365

gnubler

I love them - super fast service and great quality 99.9% of them time, so I can't complain. But in the past month I've had three separate banner orders with problems. In one case I got someone else's banner, and in another all of my banners were pictured on the shipping label, but only one was inside the box. They questioned me about that one because apparently the weight on the shipping label reflected the weight of all the banners. I didn't have an answer for them, and it makes my inner paranoid get antsy, as if I'm trying to score $100 worth of banners for free, even though I spend thousands of dollars with them every year. They said no one else was having mix ups with their banner orders recently. Just me.

Then, in conjunction with the missing banners order I got a few sheets of printed vinyl with a really rough cut line. Either their blade was dull or not enough force, and I was in tears trying to get it weeded with an Exacto. This was the low-tac wall dressing that's more like a fabric, and it's harder to cut cleanly without getting loose threads/frayed edges. I called to tell them about this and the matter is being reviewed.

Wondering if anyone else has had recent problems like this.

gnubler

Usually it is few and far between, so just wondering why I've suddenly had a slew of issues.
Murphy has been hanging out at my shop far too much lately, and this ain't helping!

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Don't use them but being told no one else is having issues would really piss me off.

Those are all "them" problems and they should just bite their tongues and air-ship replacements. Customer service 101.

1. Make customer happy and make it right
2. Figure out what went wrong and fix the internal issue

gnubler

That's kinda my thought. With their volume, I'm just a tiny speck and it costs them virtually nothing to just ship out another banner. Makes me feel insecure for being questioned about such a small order.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I have had a few problems in the past but not very many. They seem to have a hard time hitting one of my customers blues. I did get a rough contour cut once and also had to exacto knife it. A couple times my order was late. Considering all the orders I've done I feel they have done a pretty good job thus far.

I hope their errors with you are just a fluke. I don't use them as often since I got my printer but I certainly count on them when I need them! I like the easy to use order system also.

Splash0321

Professional Amateur
Ive been ordering just about every day from them this year and I’ve got no complaints so far. I had a color match issue once and they sent me samples of the new match to confirm before remaking it for me. They have become an integral part of my success this year.

Joseph44708

I Drink And I Know Things
Over the last 12 months I have placed 22 banner orders with Signs 365 with a total of 550 banners, No Problems or Mistakes.
If I have a question about an order I call them before I click the order button and they talk me thru it.
They Are The Best!

Scotchbrite

No comment
Last week we ordered some perf prints and I didn't get one of them. We did get someone else's oddly worded stickers. They sent out a replacement for the missing print.

gnubler

Hopefully it's just a fluke.
Just remembered another one about a month ago, some printed Coro signs ordered on a Monday that were needed for a weekend event. By Thursday they still hadn't arrived so S365 overnighted a reprint, which was awesome on their part. I've had more problem orders in the past month than I have in the past two years with them. Wonder what's up?

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Hopefully it's just a fluke.
Just remembered another one about a month ago, some printed Coro signs ordered on a Monday that were needed for a weekend event. By Thursday they still hadn't arrived so S365 overnighted a reprint, which was awesome on their part. I've had more problem orders in the past month than I have in the past two years with them. Wonder what's up?
Ok, who did you piss off? :roflmao:

GeorgeLee

Classic Maniac
I placed my first order with Signs365 a few weeks back and I messed up the order. When I designed it I put the contour cut line around each decal but forgot to click it on the order so
they came uncut. I realized what I had done with I received them (100 2.5" circled decals) I called and was gonna reorder them, the girl told me not to worry they would re-print and contour
cut them for free and send them to me. I kindly said thank you but they didn't have to do that, wasn't their fault. I made them work for me. I sent in a banner order yesterday and it is
supposed to be here tomorrow. I really can't ask for much more from someone.

gnubler

Their service is great, no complaints there. I placed an order yesterday for some sheets of printed vinyl where some elements were contour cut and some not (big squares I just cut with a straight edge). They always call to make sure this is what I intended.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I don't hafta call them about anything on your behalf. Look at this typical thread of yours. You start out complaining, bitching and pointing fingers and in no time at all you do a compete about-face on them. YOU are probably the common denominator in all these problems and al-l-l-l-l the many others you conjure up.