• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Recent problems with Signs365

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Nope.

Sometimes the truth hurts. Other times, it just has a blind eye turned towards it.

gnubler

I don't hafta call them about anything on your behalf. Look at this typical thread of yours. You start out complaining, bitching and pointing fingers and in no time at all you do a compete about-face on them. YOU are probably the common denominator in all these problems and al-l-l-l-l the many others you conjure up.
Huh? I wasn't complaining about anything, just wondering if anyone else has recently had a bunch of order problems with them because it was so unusual.
Did you even read my original post?

What a weenie!

gnubler

And another star for their great service, they offered a discount on the contour cut vinyl with rough cut lines I mentioned.
As someone else mentioned, they are "the best" and when there's problems they are fixed without much fuss.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Huh? I wasn't complaining about anything, just wondering if anyone else has recently had a bunch of order problems with them because it was so unusual.
Did you even read my original post?

What a weenie!

Nah, nah, nah. You were bitching and complaining about them and your recent misdealings with them. DID YOU EVEN READ YOUR OWN OP ??

What a weenette !!!

You sure have a way about you of backpedalling and trying to get back in with the flow of the majority.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Fighting weenies...
1692298905837.png

Humble PM

If I'm lucky, one day I'll be a Eudyptula minor
Hey, where's the love for FireSprint? I wish we had them available to us right-pondians (though I do blame them for my descent into the second circle of FileMaker, encouraged by a few others here).

gnubler

Plenty of love for FS, they're my #2 go-to for certain items. Since the topic of this thread is problem orders, I've had a few mishaps with FS and they were always quick to fix it without hassle.

gnubler

Speaking of backpedaling, years ago on my old work forum we were all ranting about the decline of Quark Xpress and how with each release it kept getting worse. A rep from Quark actually created an account and joined the discussion! She was nice and wanted to know about all the software bugs and other issues from the pros who actually used it in commercial settings. We weren't shy.

Two days later all of her posts had been scrubbed. I'm guessing the Quark bosses didn't like what they saw and forced her to go in and delete everything. All her posts were just left empty with a period. :D Bye, Quark. I hope she didn't get fired.

Boudica

I was using bing - firefly wasn't loading for some reason. Yours looks better than what I was generating. I had to put two together.
but what's with those teeth?

JBurton

Signtologist
I was using bing - firefly wasn't loading for some reason. Yours looks better than what I was generating. I had to put two together.
but what's with those teeth?
F*ck if I know, why does one have two tongues? Or are those hot dogs? What ramifications does that pose for the hot dog eating a hot dog?
But most importantly, how did you phrase yours to get hot dogs, like the food item? I kept getting dogs that look sweaty, even when running as hotdog.

Boudica

F*ck if I know, why does one have two tongues? Or are those hot dogs? What ramifications does that pose for the hot dog eating a hot dog?
But most importantly, how did you phrase yours to get hot dogs, like the food item? I kept getting dogs that look sweaty, even when running as hotdog.
I think I used fighting hot dogs. I tried fighting Weiner dog, but it didn't like that.