• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Record collection for Gerber Edge printers?

Gaugeco Inc.

22 of them to be exact.

PXL_20211007_005156393.jpg

Billct2

Cool, I have one working and one parts. If a working one becomes available near me for a reasonable price I would snag it

signage

That doesn't look like a sign business......more like a Gerber Edge bone yard or self repair center.

I agree Bilkct2 when price is right buy for replacement if one I have goes down. Parts or replacement!

Gaugeco Inc.

If anyone needs parts PM me. I won't be available for the next 2 weeks but will try to get back with you after.

Airlines are probably the biggest users of Edges. I wonder if someone snagged a bunch from from an airline auction or wherever they sell stuff lost and never claimed by passengers.

Skooter

We have an Edge LE that has been sitting in our shop for many years. The last time we used it, which was also many years ago, it worked. If you want to add an antique to your collection, or if anyone else wants it you are welcome to it. You would just need to pick it up at our shop here in Atlanta. We also have a few foils as shown in the photo.
IMG_2125.JPG
IMG_2124.JPG
IMG_2126.JPG
We are in Atlanta, so you would just need to pick up here or pay for shipping.

tarruda52

We have an Edge LE that has been sitting in our shop for many years. The last time we used it, which was also many years ago, it worked. If you want to add an antique to your collection, or if anyone else wants it you are welcome to it. You would just need to pick it up at our shop here in Atlanta. We also have a few foils as shown in the photo. View attachment 155794 View attachment 155795 View attachment 155793 We are in Atlanta, so you would just need to pick up here or pay for shipping.
My name is Tony and I'm from Connecticut. My Gerber Edge like that just died. I live by Gerber and I have to go threw hoops to get it repaired.
I'm 69 and just do a small amount of work. I would pay to have it shipped up to Connecticut. It would be cheaper than having mine repaired. If you could email
me at Tarruda52@yahoo.com or call me at 860-234-4058. Thank you

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
My name is Tony and I'm from Connecticut. My Gerber Edge like that just died. I live by Gerber and I have to go threw hoops to get it repaired.
I'm 69 and just do a small amount of work. I would pay to have it shipped up to Connecticut. It would be cheaper than having mine repaired. If you could email
me Thank you
Just friendly online safety PSA.. Don't post your email or phone number. There is a private message option to get in touch.
Edit your message now, and remove thàt sensitive information.

Last edited:

danno

If tarruda52 doesn't pick up your edge, let me know, I'll drive down and pick it up. We have been looking for one.