• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Restaurant Logo

Joe Diaz

This is a fictitious brand I designed for Roland:
Houdini's Logo.jpg

It would be a restaurant with a magic theme.

peavey123

Houdini!? Sweet!!

Joe, I think you get all the most inspiring business names to create stuff for! Seems like I always get ABC Electrical or similar. haha

Edit: I know it's ficticious.

Joe Diaz

Houdini!? Sweet!!

Joe, I think you get all the most inspiring business names to create stuff for! Seems like I always get ABC Electrical or similar. haha

Edit: I know it's ficticious.

Oh we get those too, that's why when I'm hired to come up with these fake business samples most of the work is coming up with a cool name. :thumb: My only parameters for this project were that it had to be some sort of service based business, and it had to tie-in with magic, since that was the theme they were going with. It was going to be Houdini's Hideout.

Joe Diaz

It would be a real nice showroom piece Joe. I say go ahead and make one :thumb:

Yeah we really do need a router. ....Although I'm afraid we would spend too much time and money making showpieces and not enough time actually using it for pay jobs. :Big Laugh

SignManiac

Trust me Joe. If you had a router with your skills, I doubt you would have any time for the show pieces. I'm sure you would keep yours singing all the time.

Joe Diaz

Trust me Joe. If you had a router with your skills, I doubt you would have any time for the show pieces. I'm sure you would keep yours singing all the time.

It's been discussed. First things first is building on to our shop so we would have the room we need to do all of that. It's getting a bit cramped now.

SignManiac

Oh okay then. I know how priorities go, and you would need some extra space for a router table. It took me many years to bring one in my shop and boy did it ever open up new doors.
Well I hope you guys add that to your arsenal one day. I'm sure you will turn out some outstanding work with one.

Kwiksigns

wookie
the lighting on the top left bevel looks off to me... is it supposed to be like that?

Edit: The design is simply amazing.

player

I think the work is great. That said I am not a fan of the purple as a restaurant colour.

Not food oriented or an appetizing colour in my opinion. The window graphic looks good to me as it does not have the dominant purple colour.