• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Retirement almost lasted...

DL Signs

Never go against the family
Was once a member until I retired in 2016. Mama finally decided she wanted me out of her hair, one of the oldest sign companies in the area just happened to need someone to design and print. So, here I am, back in the saddle for another round. I still see names I remember, and it's great to be back again ;)

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
They do say that working when you want to is much better than working when you need to
I'd love to have a retired sign guy to help out here

DL Signs

They do say that working when you want to is much better than working when you need to
I'd love to have a retired sign guy to help out here
That's exactly what I set out to do, if I'm going back to work I just wanna help out in something I'm familiar with, love doing, and I couldn't ask for a better gig. They've been in business over 50 years, busy, yet laid back.
I even bring the dog to work with me.

Attachments

• 293683182_398604665667816_8570409983752395134_n.jpg
    293683182_398604665667816_8570409983752395134_n.jpg
    664.6 KB · Views: 112

DL Signs

Are you one of those people that put your little dog on your lap when your driving the car. The dog sticks his head out and it looks like the dog is driving.
His name is Ozzy Pawsbourne Prince of Barkess, and lives like a rock star... He rides like he's in a limo, gotta have the seat cooling or heat on just the right temp, and he passes out. I'm just his driver, I wake him when we get to our destination and hold the door for him :notworthy: