• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Revealed: Hundreds of words to avoid using online if you don't want the government sp

ThinkRight

The Department of Homeland Security has been forced to release a list of keywords and phrases it uses to monitor social networking sites and online media for signs of terrorist or other threats against the U.S.
The intriguing the list includes obvious choices such as 'attack', 'Al Qaeda', 'terrorism' and 'dirty bomb' alongside dozens of seemingly innocent words like 'pork', 'cloud', 'team' and 'Mexico'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...want-government-spying-you.html#ixzz1wCdKJxzS

/ no more Bacon threads !!! :omg2:

CheapVehicleWrap

:omg::omg::omg: no more Bacon! What kind of world do we live in when we cant talk about bacon. Ohh the humanity! :omg::omg::omg:

Didn't you happen to see the word "police" in the list?
Speak of bacon from hereon-in and you WILL be investigated.

"Pickles" however didn't make the list and are still safe to post.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Weird that "pork & swine" made the list and "corndog" did not.
Those pointy sticks they come with could be used as weapons......

wayne k
guam usa

peavey123

I love it. We are so scared of terrorists, yet the number of annual deaths via terrorism is so little compared to things like cigarettes, prescription drugs, alchohol etc. Money talks I guess...

J

john1

Guess you can't say Help anymore either. That's good to know i guess.

visual800

i think everybody online should mention these words all the time and just screw up the whole government. I conform to nothing and when it comes to government I will take every opportunity to mess with them just cause they dont care bout us anymore

ThinkRight

i think everybody online should mention these words all the time and just screw up the whole government. I conform to nothing and when it comes to government I will take every opportunity to mess with them just cause they dont care bout us anymore

:goodpost:

:wavingflag:

Same here
Did we all have "Pork" BBQ and drink some "Mexican" beer while "Team" building while watching "Clouds" and and stay away from the "Airport" and "Subway" ? I was watching the "Hurricane" on "FOX News"and they were Talking about south Ga and FL might get some "Flooding". Have a great safe week everyone.
/ sorry Fred

Move In Media

Welp, good job on getting yourself and the rest of the forum on the watch list, thanks. :clapping:

ddarlak

Go Bills!

i was going to put the list as my signature, but i think poking the fire with a stick will eventually burn you...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Very interesting, but schtoopid........................

Attachments

• interesting but schtoopid.jpg
    interesting but schtoopid.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 49

visual800

let me add this to all you paranoid people.

IF the government were to have a list of words that are on high alert why would they tell us and risk the "bad terrorist" reading it and not using those words so they could carry on with terrorism and what not.

Same thing about them doing all that "if congress doesnt come up with a solution by midnight the whole government will shut down".....WTH WAS THAT??!! and of course at 11:58 a decision was made. it all bull and its nothing but a facade and its stupid

In our town the city has placed red light cameras around. when they did this they announced where they would be and when they would cut them on AND they gave a grace period. My thoughts are put the damn cameras and just start using them I guarantee they could have racked up thousands buy the time the word got out. Govt entities are ignorant as hell

CanuckSigns

lol, prefect example of a solution looking for a problem to happen.

the risk of terrorism on US soil, or any other developed western nation, is so small it's pretty much non-existent. as someone else pointed out, things like cigarettes, alcohol, traffic accidents, obesity and other ailments kill more people in a week in the US than terrorism has done since the dawn of time.

the amount of BS that we have to put up with in the name of "being safe" is getting out of hand, and i'm completely amazed that we have been stupid enough to let it get this far.