• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

RIP Gerber Solara Ion

bulldozer

Scrapping this bad boy for metal since we couldn't sell it. What a terrible, terrible product. if anybody wants to buy pieces, let me know. You have until next Monday.

rjssigns

Scrapping this bad boy for metal since we couldn't sell it. What a terrible, terrible product. if anybody wants to buy pieces, let me know. You have until next Monday.

artbot will probably be along to cannibalize. Probably turn it into a franken-printer.:Big Laugh

One thought though. Could it be converted into a flatbed roll type applicator? Carriage, linear rails, all that should be fine.

bulldozer

artbot will probably be along to cannibalize. Probably turn it into a franken-printer.:Big Laugh

One thought though. Could it be converted into a flatbed roll type applicator? Carriage, linear rails, all that should be fine.

we are just sick of looking at it. magenta heads went out and the boss said he is done fixing it. he was also told the ink would be phased out within two years. no bueno.

rjssigns

O.K. I feel your pain. Had the same issue years back with a thermal printer. Company finally sent a new one which I sold(at a horrible loss) and shipped out 2 days later. Didn't even open the box.

artbot

ohhh, i did click the link. but, my franken-H700 has calmed down and is oddly now one of the better printers i've had in a long time.

rjssigns

ohhh, i did click the link. but, my franken-H700 has calmed down and is oddly now one of the better printers i've had in a long time.

Awww schucks. Really wanted to see you do something with it. It's alive!!! It's alive!!!:Big Laugh