• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Robert Armadong

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
No shame
hoity.jpg

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Can't beat King of the Hill. My grandad was pretty much Buck Strickland, and his production manager was Hank. Even going down to Hot Springs to gamble and getting kicked out for grabbing ***, just minus the kid in tow.
Or My Name is Earl, that sh*t gets me rolling everytime.
+1 for My Name is Earl King of the Hill is pretty funny to. Peggy cracks me up.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I hate that show. Hank talks too slow, dammit spit it out and get to the point. Bobby is like a teenage version of caillou, whiney little turd. We have a customer that reminds me of cotton, the dad, he looks and acts exactly the same. 85 years old and still drives a tractor trailer. He's the only one I like.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Sounds like y'all get too involved with the show and substitute real people for the tv characters and get upset. It's just dumb entertainment to empty your mind so ya can go to sleep.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yowsa..... you're zooming in too-o-o-o close. Ease off, that's my head, I think. It ain't a skull, yet............... I don't think. Got a lotta sun this weekend and it feels a little empty up there, right now. Probably bleached back there too much.