• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Robert Armadong

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Four letters. Like a fill in the blank game. Mad libs! So, a four letter verb, an action...
Seat?
"Gino, go seat yourself" ?
I need more clues.
Let's go!

1653356979146.png

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
So I tried "feed" and "seat". Do did I get any of the letters correct?
How about "Fund" ?

Boudica

It's ****. As in, go **** yourself. Or, I want to **** that girl. **** **** ****
Those are clues... But the post came out of nowhere, so why would they be so vulgar? I'm going with a more profound message, that's our riddle of the day!

Last edited:

Boudica

On my list of possible topics for the sign forum today I had monkeypox and Pelosi not allowed communion in the top 10, ED didn't even make the list but here we are......... again.
Oh yah, the monkey pox! I hear a specific gender is vulnerable... Take care boys

Johnny Best

Ballgame is a Dominatrix and Gino visits her once a week. Gino was early for his appointment on Monday and Ballgame told Gino to go "flog" himself until she had time to get to him.