• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Cj-500 Service Manual Needed

Vinylman

can anyone help me locate a SERVICE MANUAL for this Roland printer/cutter?

I could REALLY use some help.

Thanks.

sfr table hockey

can anyone help me locate a SERVICE MANUAL for this Roland printer/cutter?

I could REALLY use some help.

Thanks.

I have had a couple years on the CJ , I might be able to help you this time. Kind of payback for your help when I started. Give me a call if you want. PM if you don't have my number yet.
As long as it's not electrical issues.

supurb

I know this thread is a little older but if anyone would be kind enough to send me a copy of the CJ 500 servic tech manual i would be grateful. I just bought a cj500 convereted to eco solvent this weekend. I've never used a wide format printer before, my work is all outsourced. I'm very excited to get working on the machine but know that i'm facing an up hill battle. It seems to go through the motions but is not printing, as it sat for 2 years. I'm going to attempt to recover the heads before buying new ones. Anyway that is the intro to my situation. If anyone could get me a copy of the service manual to get me started that would great. Shawn.urban@gmail.com

fotoshow

Check your gmail....

I know this thread is a little older but if anyone would be kind enough to send me a copy of the CJ 500 servic tech manual i would be grateful. I just bought a cj500 convereted to eco solvent this weekend. I've never used a wide format printer before, my work is all outsourced. I'm very excited to get working on the machine but know that i'm facing an up hill battle. It seems to go through the motions but is not printing, as it sat for 2 years. I'm going to attempt to recover the heads before buying new ones. Anyway that is the intro to my situation. If anyone could get me a copy of the service manual to get me started that would great. Shawn.urban@gmail.com

vizzion33

Hello, I just bought a used cj-500 and trying to convert to solvent I need a few things that I dont know even though we have used roland printers for years. does any one have the service manual for cj-500. thanks here is my email
vizzion33@Hotmail.com

anozira02

if anyone needing the Roland Cj-500 Service manual,, I have it in a pdf. format I can email it with no problem...

deegrafix

Good luck with your CJ 500's you guys. I got mine used in 2006, converted it in 2009 and she does beautiful work for me every day, both plotting and printing. The only real trouble I ever had was due to using non-Roland inks. Never again.

mbarden

Good luck with your CJ 500's you guys. I got mine used in 2006, converted it in 2009 and she does beautiful work for me every day, both plotting and printing. The only real trouble I ever had was due to using non-Roland inks. Never again.

Glad to hear that Dee!! Hope I can put Humpty back together again.
Mike B

Polecam

Need CJ 500 service manual

Hi everyone, I have just joined, bought a CJ 500 which hasn't printed for some time (all dried up). Going to replace everything, pump heads, lines etc. Already got a FJ 52 overhauled and converted. Bought the cj 500 cheap, want to get it going as a back up. Please can someone send me the service manual. eric@polecam.com.au Thanks in advance.