• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland CJ-500

carlos_a

I just got a used Roland CJ-500 and is not printing. It powers up fine and there is no error codes. When I do a test print only two colors show up. Since I'm new to digital printing I need help servicing and setting up the printer. Anyone know of any technician in the San Francisco Bay Area? California. I'm located in San Jose Ca.

Thanks

carlos_a

I bought the printer about three weeks ago. I installed the software (color choice) I was able to print but the colors were way of, then next day two of my cartriges were empty.
Now when I do a test print one of the heads does not print, and the other only prints two colors. I had all inks replaced. I already invested on the printer so I'm willing to get new parts for it. (Printheads etc.)
I wanted to try and clean the heads on my own but I don't even know were to start.

Thanx for your reply to my post, hopefully you can help me.
Everyone is very helpfull here.